Guidelines for cover letter accompanying a clinical research protocol
Guidelines for the letter accompanying the submission of a clinical research protocol to the CWO
- Protocol title
- Motivation for participation by the proposing department
- Did other participating departments approved the protocol?
- With additional research beyond the general patient care: is this discussed with the relevant department?
- How many patients are included in VUmc and over what period of time?
- What is the scientific spin-off for the department?
- Does the research interferes with other ongoing research protocols?
- To which CCA research program does this research belong?
The cover letter must be signed by the applicant and by the head of the department.