Brochures and leaflets for patients
The doctors, nurses and other staff members treating you will give you oral information on the examinations and treatments you are undergoing. It is often nice to read that information again at your convenience.
For that reason, we have developed information material on common examinations and treatments at the VU University Medical Center. You will receive these information brochures and leaflets from the doctor or nurse treating you but you can also download them as a PDF file.
There are also brochures and leaflets available with more general information. You will find the hard copies of these in the information racks at the care units or at the patient information desk in the central hall of the outpatients' clinic.
Further information can be obtained from the Patient information department. In addition, you can put a question to the staff of the Patient information department by post or by e-mail .
- 306211 W Pregnancy and Delivery PDF 430 KB
- Cast PDF 54 KB
- Change your registered sex PDF 61 KB
- Information about the hormonal phase PDF 68 KB
- Information for after oral surgery PDF 64 KB
- Information on resistant bacteria PDF 64 KB
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging PDF 80 KB
- Minor traumatic brain injury PDF 62 KB
- Pressure bandage PDF 56 KB
- Pulmonary hypertension PDF 51 KB
- Route and parking to Amsterdam UMC - location VUmc PDF 2.058 KB
- Staying at the guesthouse PDF 201 KB
- Transfer from a healthcare facility abroad PDF 72 KB
- Welcome to Amsterdam UMC - location VUmc PDF 2.525 KB
- Welcome to the Adult Intensive Care and Medium Care Unit PDF 249 KB
- Welcome to the ICU - information for children PDF 2.237 KB